MyChelle is Hiring an Esthetician to join their Customer Care Team - Louisville, CO
MyChelle Dermaceuticals has been a true pioneer in combining clinically proven, natural bioactive ingredients with cutting-edge science. It is this innovative approach that has made MyChelle Dermaceuticals the leader in results-driven, nontoxic skin care, and the source for education with the utmost integrity.
For over a decade, MyChelle Dermaceuticals has been guided by the principles of purity, efficacy and safety. Continuing this commitment assures future excellence in innovative formulations and product confidence.
We are seeking outgoing individuals with skin care knowledge who are smart, responsible, and motivated to conduct "Ask our Esthetician" consultations and provide legendary customer service.
Esthetician duties include but are not limited to:
• Conduct "Ask our Esthetician" consultations
• Demonstrate the Visia™ Complexion Analysis and provide product recommendations
• Educate customers about skin care reports and recommend skin care products
• Perform mini-facials and/or hand facials
• Conduct Product Sampling/Demonstrations
• Responsible for maintaining a timely and accurate schedule
• Report daily activity to appropriate personnel Requirements:
• Licensed esthetician
• Experience in natural skin care sales, wellness and beauty
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• High level of follow-up, availability and responsiveness
• Positive, contagious spirit and energy
• Customer service experience with strong interpersonal and communication skills to be able to communicate effectively with clients, management and staff.
• Professional attitude, cheerful, dependable, self starter, willing learner and team player who enjoys delivering the WOW factor to our customers.
• Collaborative team member passionate about learning and teaching
• High level of organizational skills
• Time management skills
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
• Must have valid Driver's License
• Must have reliable transportation
• Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time
• 30% travel required
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please include the following in the subject line of the email: "MyChelle Esthetician".
Please NO phone calls and NO walk-insMarketing Internship with Natural Skin Care Company - Louisville CO
Founded in Colorado 12 years ago MyChelle Dermaceuticals’ singular obsession has been to create skin care products that are the most effective, non toxic products available in the country. Today, MyChelle is the #1 brand of facial skin care in the natural products industry because our products deliver powerful, quick and visible results without using nasty ingredients or toxic chemicals.
MyChelle is seeking a Marketing Intern to join this exciting, fast-paced environment to assist its marketing department with a variety of projects intended to grow the business primarily through innovative services and products. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to gain valuable experience and learn from seasoned professionals in the consumer product marketing and new product development area. This internship has a minimum 4-month commitment, but longer would be preferred.
Interns must be ready to jump in on anything and everything – from project coordination and competitive research to creating presentations. We’re looking for a hard working, internet-savvy individual who is comfortable working independently, excited about natural skin care and all natural consumer products.
Projects may include:
Work with marketing team to coordinate marketing, advertising, event and promotional activities
Assist with market research
Perform office duties (meeting notes, organization of files, coordinating meetings, etc)
Assist with miscellaneous special projects
Edit copy for and coordinate design, printing and distribution of direct e-mails, flyers, coupons, packaging, etc.
Develop research questions, conduct surveys & analyze results for surveys concerning advertising, packaging or new products.
Provide administrative assistance within marketing department as needed.
Participate in new product testing and/or survey analysis. We are looking for an individual who is excited to work in an entrepreneurial environment and is:
Working toward business/marketing degree
Extremely thorough and detail-oriented with strong writing skills
Quick thinking, action-oriented and a clear communicator
Analytical and has good design sense
Enthusiastic, outgoing, fun and friendly
Minimum GPA of 3.0.
An enrolled student (undergraduate or graduate)
Ability to work a minimum of 12 to 20 hours per week for at least 4 months
Lap top computer – PC preferred
We offer appropriate credit toward course study.
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and attach your resume and a cover letter. Please put "Marketing Intern" in the subject line.